Thursday, April 16, 2015

30days Gratitude Challenge : Day 4

Sundays are my official lazy day but today  was far from that because I received a call from a family friend who really needed a favor from me. At that moment, I knew my sunday nap time will not be taking place because I couldn't decline her request.  I had the beautiful opportunity to baby sit four boys between the ages of 7 years to 11 months including my boys (everyone that knows me know that babysitting is my cup of tea). But, thank God for my husband because he was the defination of devin helper on this blessed day. I always knew he was a helper but this situation really reinforced the reasons why I married him. Although my lazy Sunday was disrupted, I am glad the evening went smoothly because of him. I am grateful for my helpful husband. I am grateful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment